Saturday, June 21, 2014

Take 2!!

Hello all!

Project Baby M Take 2 is officially underway!! Lindsay began her first shot, Lupron yesterday. Lupron helps her get ready for the transfer.

She will continue on the Lupron for several weeks. Soon she will begin two other shots. Lots of medication, but all are required to help the transfer be successful.

Lindsay is wonderful! I wish I could take all the shots for her, but unfortunately that is not how it works. We are all so excited to get the process underway.

As of now, the transfer date is July 25th. The date may change depending on medications and blood work results. The 25th seems like so far away! I am excited but nervous. I have been there when it doesn't work and I don't want to go there again. I am still very hopeful that this time it will be our turn.

Please pray for our sweet baby who has yet to come into this world. Pray that our baby will make it this time and be a happy, healthy little one.

Praying for you M.
Sincerely,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment