Friday, January 3, 2014

Coming soon... Baby M!

A lot has happened since I last updated! Lindsay and I started our first injections this past weekend. This injection is kind of like an insulin shot, as we give it to ourselves in our bellies. It's not very painful, but not fun either. However, we are all committed to doing anything to bring Baby M home!

January is going to be a very busy month! Lindsay and I both have to have blood work, ultrasounds and more injections to prepare for the expected date of the egg retrieval. If all goes as planned my egg retrieval will be the week of the 20th! Once they retrieve my eggs they will then fertilize them with Scott's swimmers. Next, our babies will grow for 3-5 days before being transferred to Lindsay.

Then comes the wait. It will be the longest two weeks of our lives before Lindsay will be able to take a pregnancy test. Thank you to everyone who has supported us and continues to do so. We are very blessed to have so many who are looking forward to meeting and falling in love with our baby M already! 

Please keep Lindsay, Scott and I in your thoughts and prayers as we get so close to our dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment