Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grow eggs grow!



 Hello!
Lindsay and I went for our ultrasounds this past week. Lindsay's news was perfect! Her uterine lining had to be at least 6 and it is 11! Her blood work came back great as well. Lindsay is more then ready for our baby! Now it is just up to my body.

My ultrasound showed several eggs, but they were on the small side. They measured about 8 and need to be 18 before they can be retrieved. The plan is for me to stay on my Gonal-F (my egg growing medicine) and have another ultrasound on 1/20. I am praying this medicine works and I have many big, healthy eggs on Monday! Depending on if my eggs are ready Monday, then my egg retrieval will be Wednesday.

This past week has been a little rough. I was very nervous and upset when I heard my eggs were on the small side. I won't let my body fail me again! I am keeping a positive outlook and praying and more praying! Monday will show big healthy eggs ready for retrieval!

Thank you everyone who supports us and prays for our future family. All of your positive thoughts and prays mean so much to Scott and I during this time. Lindsay, we can't thank you enough for all you are willing to do! Thank you for putting up with us!

Keeping the faith, miracles happen everyday!

Scott and Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment