Monday, January 13, 2014

So So Close Baby M!

Hello all!
Just an update on how everything is going. Lindsay started her estrogen shot last week and continues with lupron. Both shots help to prepare her body to grow our baby for nine months! I am up to FOUR shots a day! I am taking lupron as well. I am also on a medication called Gonal-F, which I take two times a day. This injection helps my body make more eggs. Finally, I am not able to take coumadin during this time so I also have to take lovenox due to my heart condition. Overall, everything is going well! The shots hurt and we both have bruised bellies, but I just keep thinking of holding my baby. All this will be well worth it!

Scott is very helpful when I give myself shots. The other morning we woke up with the power out. Scott held a lantern up so I could see in the dark to give myself my shots! He is going to be an amazing daddy. I am so looking forward to seeing him hold Baby M for the first time. I can't wait for that moment... it will be unforgettable.

My egg retrieval is planned for NEXT WEEK!! I am so excited, but nervous. I am dreading the two week wait! I hope and pray our hard work pays off. I want to be a mommy and I want Scott to be a daddy. I  am looking forward to my parents and in-laws meeting and holding our child for the first time. I love this child so much already!

Thanks for reading our posts and story. Please pray for our baby. We love you M!

No comments:

Post a Comment